- The purpose of the software is to check phone numbers if they have Viber or not.
- The software must be based on Viber API.
- The app must have a field to input the starting number and a field to enter the last number. (see attached files for more details)
- The app will access Viber, and for each phone number, will check if that number is in the Viber database.
- The results of the check will be recorded in an output CSV file. This file will include two columns, original one including a phone number, and the other the Viber search results.
- The number of phone numbers to be checked is 500.000-1000.000 per day.
- I have no preference of if it would be web application or an android app. (so which ever way is cheaper and easier to build is better)
Please see the attached files for more details and explained example.
here is a link for viber API [url removed, login to view]
I currently run the same process on my macbook using mouse and keyboard automation software. I provide a link to my youtube channel, it may give you a better understanding. [url removed, login to view]
31 freelancers are bidding on average $228 for this job
Software design & development Relevant Skills and Experience I am good in Android, PHP, Software Architecture, Software Development Proposed Milestones $100 USD - Cost $100 USD - Cost
please checkout my projects at GitHub so that you can know that I can do your task better. here's my GitHub [url removed, login to view] I will do it as Android application