Hello wonderful Freelancers!
I'm looking for yet another rockstar web designer who can help with regular projects. I want someone who can handle anything and prides themselves on being able to figure out tough problems and works well without a lot of direction.
This is for a junior position who will be working with and training under our existing staff.
I'm offering a monthly salary of $ 1,000 a month because I'm looking for the best of the best!
Please don't apply if you don't have a very strong work ethic and the ability to deliver tasks quickly.
Some examples of tasks might include:
- Build this WordPress website from scratch (make sure it's lightning fast!)
- This WordPress website is showing an error, figure out what's wrong and fix it.
- Design a brochure based on this webpage
- Review this website and make a list of everything that needs to be improved
- I can't figure out why this site isn't working. Please troubleshoot.
- Please create an integration using FormStack, Zapier, and Asana that automates this process.
If you're interested, please respond with the following:
- A full list of your skills and capabilities (WordPress experience and graphic design are a MUST)
- What hours you're available (in Phoenix, Arizona timezone)
- Confirmation that the monthly rate of $1,000 works for you
- If you were an animal (other than a human), what animal would you be and why?
- What does this quote mean to you personally? "Work is love made visible" - Khalil Gibran
Make sure your message heading reads as follows: "I actually read the instructions" or you won't be considered.
• Office & Admin (Virtual Assistant)
- Admin Assistant
- Personal Assistant
• Graphics & Multimedia
- Web page Design
• Customer Service & Admin Support
- Customer Support
- Email Support
• Project Management
- Design Project Management
- Other Project Management
50 freelancers are bidding on average $1218 for this job
Hi. I've read your description. I'd welcome the opportunity to discuss the project in more details. https://www.freelancer.com/u/oneginaalyona Thank you. Alyona.