Upgrade/fix Joomla custom plugins and Easysocial app for jticketing to the latest version.
Joomla Extension: [login to view URL]
Custom Plugin 1 : adds extra functions to jticketing
- Register in Joomla automatically a ticket event attender if did not exist in DB already
- Send the email with a ticket to the all ticket attenders and not just to tickets purchaser.
- Integrates further with Easysocial event by changing the attendance status
- Adds jticketing view to the Easysocial User Manager to registered event user.
Custom Plugin 2: integrates with third party Invoice Manager
Easysocial app – provides for a user the event attender view.
All these functionality works fine in the existing version.
Furthermore, there is already partial work done with the latest jticketing version.
All functionality from the previous version work fine if the event tickets were purchased online by credit card or PayPal.
Issues to fix:
1. Offline payment does not work. In the backend of Jticketing on the order page while performing the manual approval there is an error and none of the custom functions are working.
2. Easysocial app does not work on the latest version.
3. There is an error when Joomla gzip is enabled in Joomla – it displays Content Enconding Error at the time when purchase is made. This does not affect the functionalities.