We are in need of reliable and sharp people to be hired for an e-commerce business based in the US. This is a permanent, salaried full-time position with benefits.
Start working from home! We are looking for **EXPERT Website Developers who can do hardcore PHP/JS/AJAX/CSS scripting, and create an e-commerce website by themselves (full stack)**, preferably from the Philippines unless English is immaculate. Also, experience in online advertising is a HUGE plus.
1. Must be applying as an individual, and not a company or an agency
2. Must be able to FULLY develop e-commerce websites from scratch - front-end and back-end - by themselves (shopping cart, database, scripting, payment gateway, etc.)
3. Must be able to do custom, hardcore scripting in PHP
4. Must know how to custom code for shopping carts like Magento and OScommerce
5. Must be knowledgeable about Amazon XML and connecting feeds from marketplaces
6. Must know how to use Excel and the basic formulas required. An expert would be preferable.
7. High-speed and stable internet connection
8. Available to work 40 hours a week, Monday to Friday, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Pacific Standard Time (from time of hire to around September-October this year)
Schedule might potentially convert to local Asia business hours afterwards (exact time to be determined)
9. High-speed and stable internet connection
Must be working in a place where power outages are not frequent
10. Must be EXCELLENT in written (punctuation, capitalization, grammar, spacing, formatting, etc. are all important to us) and spoken English (US accent)
11. Must not currently have other job obligations
12. Great communication skills
13. Must be SHARP
14. MUST BE EXTREMELY RELIABLE. Should be able to show up every day on time without incidents.
15. Must be willing to work with us long-term to help grow the business as well as their career. We are not at all interested in someone looking to "try out" or thinking of staying just for a few months as a lot of effort is put into training and setting up.
Note: We prefer someone who knows Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator, although it's not really a requirement. Include the word "Tiger" in your message as a proof that you have read the whole job description
1. Develop a full CUSTOM CODED e-commerce website from scratch, front-end and back-end, single-handedly. Must have done this in the past independently as there will be no one else to guide you (no team). We are not looking for beginners or intermediate people to run some trial and errors. Skills must be proven.
3. Custom scripting
4. Set up Google and Bing Analytics and Conversions
1. Salary $600-$1000 per month, depending on experience and skills
2. 11 paid personal days off per year (accrued)
3. Bonuses of 1-3 times per year, depending on performance
4. Opportunity for further compensation in bonuses and salary growth for any employee that is truly dedicated to the business
5. Paid days off and US public holidays
Software Frameworks that will be used: OsCommerce
Project Type: Ongoing project
Programming Languages Required: AJAX PHP
API Integration Required: Social Media, Payment Processor, Other
Project Stage: Fully Specified
Ongoing project: Designer, Developer
Other Skills: CSS Magento Microsoft Excel XML