From you service you provide, I believe you have the suitable skills to complete this project.
So I had a developer who has complete 60% of the project and he can't continue as he is too busy. I am now looking for a developer to complete the other 40%.
The project is to mask a new design and function on a current .io game.
The attachments will give you a better understanding on what I need.
The gota guideline was created to show what I exactly need and the .js decoded file is the js file of the game I want to change.
The third file is also a .js file but it is the file that my developer created for changes of the game. It is the tampermonkey script with both the .css and .js files linked in the script.
tell me how long it will take you and how much are you willing to charge.
PLEASE NOTE: In order to make changes of the game you will need to understand both the [url removed, login to view] game (which is the game i want to mask my own design and new function on) AND the ogar game which is the design and function I want to copy. See Guideline file for more info