We need a visitors management queue system.
That system needs to be designed to help us manage the flow of customers and send them to the right window.
System needs to work as such:
1. A receptionist welcomes the customers and prints a ticket according to the service they need.
2. That ticket puts them in queue for the window that offers that service.
3. A teller (person operating the window) presses the "NEXT" button on his computer.
4. The TV displays the window number and the number in queue for that window that is called.
The TV annonces the ticket number and the window number.
5. Once the teller is finished with the customer he presses "END" which allows him to call the next one in queue.
-. Different queue lines are needed according to services that are needed
-. Each teller will have to log in with a username and password
-. System will generate statistics on each teller
-. 4 different users: Installer, Admin, Teller, Receptionist
Installer - can access all the functions
Admin - can reset passwords, access statistics, reset or change the queue, assign or
unassign rolls to each teller
Teller - can call the next number in queue, transfer the number to the queue of a different
window, see his queue, remove a number from queue (by pressing "END')
Receptionist - can select from services, fill in first and last name of customer, print a number
that is assigned to queue.
-. TV display will be done by Google Chromecast
-. Source code is necessary for inspection every stage
-. Payment will be made in milestones only after the results are confirmed
-. Server based system that works on LAN, we prefer Python but open to other suggestions.
-. Future development will be moving the software to a Amazon server, please add your
proposal the cost of this.
-. ADD TO YOUR PROPOSAL YEARLY UPGRADE AND MAINTENANCE COST!
-. ASK ALL QUESTIONS YOU HAVE BEFORE BIDDING, WE WILL ANSWER ALL OF THEM
-. ANY QUOTE THAT WILL NOT HAVE ALL THE REQUIREMENTS WILL BE IGNORED