WordFence Scan command line version
1. Create a command line version of the WordFence scanner to be run locally amongst multiple sites
2. This should take the path (or site name) as an arguement
3. It should store the results in a txt file, matching the username or domain
4. This should work even if the particular site does not have WordFence installed, however I can have WordFence installed in another site
5. It should still work and be updated when WordFence is updated
6. Mainly I'm interested in the themes and plugins which are out of date, or possible abandoned, so those should be clear in the output.
Script will need to run on Linux and should be in PHP, Python or Bash