I need a Gutenberg block with following features in plain JS (no React/ESNext/compiling):
- All objects that are part of the 'wp-blocks', 'wp-components', 'wp-element', 'wp-i18n', 'wp-editor' API
- Extensive 'attributes' examples
- Demonstrating all InspectorControls elements (also in the edit and save functions)
- All function parameters that are available in the API
- InnerBlocks with examples for the 'parent', 'allowedBlocks' and 'template' parameters (what means that you will need to code another small block)
- Server side (dynamic) callback example
The block must be well documented with links to online documentation where more information is available.
In short: I need a working and well documented "tutorial" with all possible objects, methods,...
41 freelancers are bidding on average €643 for this job
Hello giovanni1, I am available here to discuss more with this project. Our latest WordPress projects are: [login to view URL],duallplumbing,[login to view URL],. Best regards, Riddle
Hey!\r\n\r\nI would love to build this block for you.\r\n\r\nWe have uploaded 3 blocks on [login to view URL] repo.\r\n\r\nCheck with WPBRIGADE username and see our plugins.\r\n\r\nLooking forward!