Social Media Marketing and Advertisement
Paid on delivery
READ EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!! We are trying to hire one here one more time if not we will go through a different website. This is for and ADULT TOY/DATING/SEXUAL WELLNESS WEBSITE!!!! DO NOT BID IF YOU ARE NOT OK WITH WORKING WITH THAT.
1. First, we have already started the SEO process. We do have an in-house team that has started it and we are expecting someone to take what we have started in house and make it bigger and better.
2. If you currently go on Google, Yahoo, or search engines our Facebook and our Instagram pages pop up first. Obviously, we need to make sure that the website pops up before those social media pages pop up first.
3. We know about keywords, and we have already started those keywords. We need to make sure that those keywords are processed and are available so when our certain keywords are being searched consumers are directed the to our website.
4. Websites that are like ours [login to view URL] and Pinkcherry.com. are being published first when you're looking for adult products, vibrators, oils, adult toys, things of that nature should be like ours.
1. You will need to create an ad campaign for our social media website. That includes Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and TikTok.
2. I expect daily/weekly post.
3. I will need to see a growth of followers.
4. These pages have already been created and already have posts on there for when the website was being developed. So now we need someone that could come in and create posts and create a buzz for our websites on social media.
5. Social media is very tricky when dealing with our type of websites, but it can be done. Websites such as [login to view URL] and [login to view URL] have social media pages and a social media presence, and those are similar to what we need.
6. You will need to create a post. You will need to create a following, build a base and have people follow our website as well.
7. We will be doing a mystery box giveaway and it is important that we push that to our consumers as well.
1. It is important that we are up to date culturally because we are a black own mostly women owned business, so it is important that we reach out to influencers who are culturally aware of what we're doing. This includes rappers, only fan models, people of that nature that can promote our website to the public.
2. You must reach out to these brand ambassadors. Figure out what the cost would be to have us post on their pages. You will need to reach out to blogs such as neighborhood and the Shade Room and other ambassadors and blog ambassadors that can get our website out and running.
1. We would need a list of everything that you have done. We will need a list of keywords that you have added. We will need to see the optimization of the website as well as Google and search engines. We would need track of all those influencers that you have reached out to. We would need a list of all the pricings for those influencers.
1. Payment will always be made every two weeks on a Tuesday, no later than Wednesday.
2. The first time we would set it up as a Trial basis and it will be based upon the production and sales that we see as well as the following that is being built.
1. You will have exactly three days to put together this proposal and marketing plan. W
2. We expect this marketing plan to be into play no later than Friday and we expect to start seeing sales this weekend.
1. We are looking for someone that is interested in running this marketing department. This is a long-term relationship with someone who can build our website promotion.
2. Our website has two more phases that will be added to it. The second phase will be a dating portion that will be like [login to view URL] or Tinder.
3. The third section will be a Etsy style adult only. Products that other consumers and users can come and create a profile for them to do on their own. So, this is something that is a long-term marketing plan that will continue to grow.
Project ID: #36716506
About the project
33 freelancers are bidding on average $135 for this job
Welcome, regret. I have read all the details of the project and understood them well. I know you myself. I am an expert in the language. I will complete your project as quickly as possible .