CURTAIN SEAMSTRESS TECHNICIAN
Looking for experienced, self-employed, seamstress technicians for Nationwide ongoing contract. Technicians required in all areas of UK including Scotland.
Must have own transport and clean drivers licence.
Working from home, will include customer ‘site’ visits
Extremely good hourly rate plus mileage.
• Assess curtain ‘issue’, problem solve, rectify curtain ‘issue’
• Job allocated within your chosen area. Once alteration/issue has been completed, will need to deliver and re-hang for customer.
• Job must be completed to a high standard and excellent ‘face to face’ customer service is a must.
• Each job allocated as required, all related and relevant customer information will be supplied.
• All customer visits are arranged by us with related customer enquiries being dealt with by our central support team.
• For customer meetings, a uniform top is supplied to wear and MUST be worn.
THE RIGHT PERSON SHOULD HAVE:
Experience altering high quality curtains.
Be able to work on their own initiative.
Good customer service skills for face to face consultation.
Space needed to work on curtains and industrial machines (machines can be supplied).
A minimum of 2 million public liability insurance (can be arranged - approx. cost £100.00 per year)
You will need to be DBS checked (- if not already, we can arrange)
Payments will be made 7-14 days from completion of each job.
If you are interested in being part of this specialist service, please contact Pauline with relevant experience and hourly rate required. Please ask if you have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you.