We are a startup company looking to hire a strong communicator and efficient developer. You, as the developer, would be filling the role of a past developer and have the ability to work with already written code. Having a keen eye on design is a must as we would love any type of feedback on better ways to animate the experience for smoother transitions. The current project would need optimization for all browsers and mobile devices. All code needs to be translated for the Shopify platform so experience with Liquid is a must! Communication is key as you would be working directly with our web designer. Please see the following requirements:
- Someone that knows how to work Shopify and overwrite the code for any customization features needed onto Shopify.
- Someone that can build reusable code for future use and other potential devs that might help us out
- Optimize for maximum speed and scalability for all browsers (responsive on all devices), and attention to detail with the transitions. I know some transitions can be more of a "nice to have" function, but it'd be great to work with a developer that can have a design sense to create that experience for the user and not just the bare minimum of having things work.
- Using up to date tech and having in-depth knowledge on web technologies
- Must be able to effectively communicate with the team or myself and deliver on time.
- Eye for detail, not only just technical but can easily understand the importance of user experience. (css must be strong).
Please list your past experience with any previous sites you may have coded!