This is a role as marketing analyst and personal assistant to the Group Chief Financial Officer (CFO) across a group of companies in a variety of financial industries including Real Estate, Financial Investment and Hedge Fund Management. Dedication and availability to work are the most important qualities we are looking for. There are wide variety of tasks that the CFO requires help with including:
− Internet research etc.
− Finding industry events for the CFO to attend
− Follow-ups with contacts made through events
− Social media marketing (creating profiles, collecting contact information)
− Scheduling appointments, making reservations, maintaining diaries
In return, we can offer a modest pay rate, training, and a great chance to gain solid Freelancer experience. Many freelancers we have hired have gone on to get pay increases, increase in hours and long-term contacts (3+ years).
Please do not apply if you are not able to work at least 15 hours per week.
This job is for applicants who:
● Want to gain Freelancer experience.
● Can work 15+ hours per week
● Want a chance to prove themselves on Freelancer for higher paying part-time or full-time work in the future with this organization or another one and to improve their technical skills, e.g. Excel.
Skills / experience required:
1) Excellent English skills
2) Able to make VOIP calls, e.g. Skype
3) Able to work Singapore hours (preferably beginning in the morning hours)
4) Good Excel skills
5) Familiarity with Google drive, Google calendar, Slack, Evernote