Need a highly experienced C++ programmer, who will efficiently develop a single Microsoft Windows executable (i.e. without a GUI) that integrates (i.e. develop, test and deploy) 2 pre-trained machine-learned models into a real-time industrial control system (SCADA / DCS).
High-level application features include:
1. Extracting raw data (input features) from an industrial control system (SCADA/DCS) & historian using the vendors API.
2. Apply a defined set of moving window operations to the model input features, e.g. Max, Min, Standard Deviation and Exponential averages.
3. Interface all input features with 2 pre-trained machine-learned models.
4. Push two (2) predicted model outputs the control system real-time database.
Note: All documentation, models, input feature calculations, including example vendor API code, will be supplied and are available pending a Non-Disclosure-Agreement.
Please only apply if you can demonstrate the following:
• Fluent in oral and written English
• Expert C++ & MATLAB programmer
• Solid understanding of Machine learning concepts
• Proven record of successful deployment of Machine-Learned models
• Source Code Versioning systems, i.e. git
• Punctual, reliable and total commitment to delivering quality code
• Dedicated Availablity.
On successful and timely completion of the project, the programmer will be rewarded with an additional bonus payment and future work.