OUTLINE RELEVANT EXPERIENCE IN COVER LETTER WHEN REPLAYING ABOUT THIS POSITION.
Please see breakdown of problems and issues below, please reply on how to resolve each line.
For tenure: Zendesk System Requirements
Overview: We currently use Zendesk as a customer service ticketing system as well as in house ticketing system for everyday emails. Tickets are received via @[login to view URL] email addresses and sent to specific views for different agents. Tickets are also organised into different views for procedural related organisation.
There are a number of streamlining issues and bugs that require attention in order to improve the workflow and save time. Agents are still referring to gmail in order successfully respond to tickets. Below is a list with some information to each area which requires attention and some background on how tickets are created in each instance.
eBay: Tickets are received through Zendesk via @[login to view URL] email address.
1. Unable to reply to cases through the Zendesk system, agent clicks on link which takes them to eBay to reply to case.
2. Zendesk clipping eBay messages, unable to read complete message on screen.
3. Previous correspondence to customer not displaying on all eBay tickets.
4. Tickets coming from multiple ebay accounts, if we click on a case message link it will not open if we are logged into another account. Different ebay accounts can only be opened on different platforms - eg chrome, internet explorer - down to cookies ? can this be fixed ?
5. Preview function not large enough to include enough correspondence
Other problems / features required.
1. Improve CC and BCC functionality, current plugins are not ideal.
2. Ability to forward ticket to a requester, if we receive a ticket from a customer with faulty products we need to be able to forward the correspondence to our supplier. Supplier cannot be involved in ticket thread as we solve the issue with the customer not can customer see the correspondence from the supplier.
3. We require creation of drop down list options for our custom fields
4. Attachement issues, there is a limit on attachment sizes, causing issues on tickets received and tickets sent. We cannot sanction paying more for Zendesk that we currently are. Is there anything that can be done to rectify this without upgrading to a higher platform.
5. No option to forward tickets to another requester is there a plugin for this.
6. Auto select agent specific send from address for new tickets, currently agent has to select
We are open to suggestions of other features / processes that are not included in our account currently which will improve time management and workflow.
HOURLY RATE OF 30 USD -50 USD PER HOUR - ONGOING WORK AVAILABLE FOR SUCCESSFUL COMPUTER SCIENCE CANDIDATE