We use a till system that has a loyalty card feature. This collects data which relates to buying behaviour and products etc. But the data is not easily collected and segmented to make better marketing campaigns. We are looking for an API developer to help us receive this feed and create a number or segmented queries to ensure that when we send marketing emails they are more relevant to the customer's interests.
The project is linked to Epos Now.
API Output tool does not require a user interface as we will ask for the rules to be hardcoded from the outset.
ttached is a proposal from another developer.
To automatically add customers to the specified mailing lists in MailChimp when they
meet the specified criteria
○ E.g. bought product X in the last Y months
● Data will be synced from EposNow into the new web app
○ Products, Categories, Brands
● We will develop a web app that will allow the admin to easily add new rules
○ Admin can create and manage the rules
○ When the user/manager is logged in, they will be able to see a table showing the customers that have
been added into MailChimp and into which list
○ This front end for the user/manager can be developed further in the future, but this gives a good base
○ Can do a version without a user interface at lower initial cost, but developers required to add new rules
● The web app will pull data from EposNow periodically, process it, and then update
MailChimp as required
In order to minimize the number of the calls to the EposNow API, the data will be
synced from EposNow and stored in the new web app
○ On every sync, only incremental data will be synced
○ Sync will be carried out automatically once a day
■ Manual sync option will be available on the interface
● Once the data is in the web app, we can then use our search criteria to identify
customers who match the rules and then add them to the MailChimp lists
A MailChimp account will be provided to us by the client (API access required)
● The client will setup the email campaigns and lists
○ Any automated triggers for when a user is added to the list is to be setup by the client and is not costed
for in this proposal (we can help with this if required at additional cost)
● Each rule in the web app will be linked to specific lists(s) in MailChimp
○ If the user is already in the list, then they will not be re-added
○ If the user has unsubscribed or is suppressed in MailChimp, then they will not be added to the list