LinkedIn Comments Software
Paid on delivery
I. Executive Summary
Our Social Media Agency, specializing in managing individual LinkedIn profiles and building relationships on behalf of our clients, is currently in need of a software developer to build LinkedIn Comments Software. This software is intended to streamline our interaction with LinkedIn's 2nd and 3rd-degree connections of our clients and improve our response efficiency.
II. Project Description
The proposed LinkedIn Comments Software should provide the following functionalities:
1. Allow us to create a list of 2nd and 3rd Degree Connections: The software should compile a list of 2nd and 3rd-degree connections associated with our clients' LinkedIn profiles. This list is likely to have 20-50 profiles.
2. Notification of New Posts: The software should provide real-time notifications whenever any individual from the aforementioned list creates a new post on LinkedIn.
3. Automated Response: The software should incorporate the capability to auto-reply to comments on these posts using ChatGPT or similar AI technology.
1. Timely Extraction of Posts and Notifications: The software should be able to extract the latest posts from pre-defined 2nd and 3rd degree connections on LinkedIn as soon as the posts are created, or within a 5 minute window.
2. Automated Interaction: Auto-reply functionality to comments using ChatGPT, aiming to create seamless interaction.
IV. Future Development
In future iterations, the software should have the ability to auto-reply to posts, again using ChatGPT as an engine for generating replies. This advanced feature will further improve the efficiency of interaction with contacts.
V. Desired Outcome
The LinkedIn Comments Software will facilitate a significant improvement in the efficiency of our social media management processes. The software will not only enhance the agency's response rate to posts from relevant connections but will also enable more consistent and engaging interactions through the utilization of advanced AI technology.
We look forward to discussing the project with interested software development teams who have the required expertise and are enthusiastic about working on this innovative project.
Project ID: #36690133