Animate 59 Very Short Core Exercises in 3D Studio Max
This project was successfully completed by IvanWOW for $155 AUD in 7 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 AUD
Completed In7 days
I need 59 very short cardio exercises animated in 3D Studio Max within the next two weeks for the purposes of demonstrating how exercises are to be performed.
They are very short! The vast majority of the animations are only 2 seconds long and around 2 Keyframes (Lift Up, Lift Down,).
17 Of the animations are variations of only 5 exercises. For example, ‘crunches’ and ‘sit-ups’ are very similar and should only take a minute or so to create the variation.
5 of the Exercises don’t require animation; just keyframe placement for the purpose of creating still images.
I have marked these in a Google Spreadsheet, along with the estimated keyframes for all animations, and YouTube reference footage for each exercise.
[url removed, login to view]
I have personally animated some of them and can testify that they only take around 5-10 minutes each. The variation animations only take around 2 minutes. The total time for an experienced animator should take approximately 9 hours.
I would like to pay around $150.
There are two Rigs: Male and Female. You can find them attached.
The Female uses Biped, and the Male is a custom IK rig with very good Controllers.
- All the Gym Equipment has been modelled and Rigged. I need animation, not modelling.
- The final result must be saved with 3D Studio Max 2014.
- All the animations must be in two files: Male and Female.
- If possible, I would like the animation smoothly looped.
- There should be a minimum of a 10 frame gap between each exercise.
- I would like you to enter in the frames of the animation (excluding the gaps) in the Render Settings to prepare it for rendering. For example (0-60, 70-105, 115-145)
- When using gym equipment, simply animate them into position and then move back them to the designated area when they are no longer being used. You will see the designated area as a large circle in the Max File.
- DO NOT change the material ID’s on the meshes.
- DO NOT render the Animations.
- DO NOT do any facial animation.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online