I need a simple app made using a program that could handle both platforms, like Phonegap or unity or xamarin.
The app needs to be effective and visually appealing with the outlined goal: Image uploader which can resize the images and save to folders by location, date, then allow the user to tag (with a unique identifier entered by the user) the photos. This application will have a splash screen and user login. A framework that handles both iOS / Android in one code base needs to be used (why we are wanting to use phonegap or unity or xamarin) will be used, and the server(s) needed will be provided by us.
More Detail Overview: The Application will provide the user with personalized login on / with a splash page. Once logged in, the user can take and upload photographs. The uploader will use ftp to access the server(s). The user will also be able to tag these photographs with a unique identifier, as entered or selected by the user.
1. The Application will be developed in a framework that handles both iOS and Android Platforms.
2. The Application will appear visually similar on both platforms.
3. The Application will have a User register feature.
4. The Application will have a User login feature.
5. The Application will have a customizable Splash Page.
6. The Application will allow the user to take a picture using the provided OS functionality.
7. The Application will allow the user to enter information about this picture - Date, Location, Company, and A Unique Identifier.
8. The Application will allow the user to upload this picture using FTP and SFTP to a directory by using the aforementioned string information to build a path. For example, A Picture with date “10-29-2019”, location “location”, company “company”, and a unique identifier “DSS-XJF0123” will be saved under /location/company/DSS-
XJF0123/10-29-2019/. This order will be configurable in the code. A base directory will also be configurable in code such as: rootDirectoryPath/location/company/DSS-XJF0123/10-29-2019/
9. The Application will allow auto-filling through a drop down of these fields based off of already existing fields on the server. It will also allow the user to enter this data manually.
10. The Application will resize images to a predefined size and quality, defined in the code, before uploading them to a server.
11. The Application will perform regex on all these fields to ensure data sanitization.
12. The Application will use a standardized date format for the date string.
13. The Application will track which photos were uploaded successfully or otherwise to the server in form of a list display.
*We will need to retain the right to the code*