We are looking for a creative and talented video editing pro.
Our post-production team requires an editor with the following attributes and experience.
* Ability to handle large 4k footage files
* Ability to sort between two cameras and select the best shots.
* Creative ideas on how to structure an edit so as to look unique and not templated.
* MUST be available every day for a minimum of 1 hour within Australian business hours (9am-6pmAEST) to discuss projects current and upcoming.
* Able to utilise ASANA project management tool Or be willing to learn.
In order to be considered for this ongoing role, you must be able to provide examples of your work that include the above skills.
Examples we would like to see are:
Business Promotional Videos
Business Documentary Videos
Social Media Business Videos
Each project will range in lengths from 45seconds to 2minutes.
PLEASE NOTE: We are not looking for animation video examples, only footage based examples.
The successful applicant will work closely with our project manager and creative director, have excellent communication (English) & Time management skills
This is an ongoing position, as such the successful applicant will be expected to fit into our team both professionally and culturally.
Should you be shortlisted you MUST be willing to complete a trial edit, if the edit is successful you will be paid for the trial and hired ongoing.
21 freelancers are bidding on average $175 for this job
we are professionals...have more than 6 years of experience in it...come into chat..first discuss about the work...check our previous works...then decide to give us the work
Hi ! i am professional video editor i am ready to do the trail edit. I have done 6 hours 4 k wedding video edit. so i can easily handle a 2 minutes video. Looking forward to your message. Thank you