Background & Objective
1. We are currently launching our watch brand into Vietnam.
2. We have various collections ready to launch and each collection has its own spirit.
3. We are looking for a creative video production team to interview individuals (or a group of people) that holding the same spirits & values as our brand or collections.
4. We hope to connect, engage and influence our social media audience with the video contents produced.
1. The video is an interview/storytelling style video
2. The video should look cinematic.
3. The content should be interesting and not be boring. Some actions should be included. E.g. At work, at play. So multiple shooting locations are usually required. We cannot have the candidate keep sitting on a chair with a camera pointing at him talking his story for 2 minutes. Nobody will be interested to watch this.
4. This video will be a good reference: [login to view URL]
5. Inspirational and spiritually connected video that related to our spirit.
6. Our spirit includes below: (Using either one will do)
-DARE TO DREAM
-LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE
-LIVE IT FOR REAL
-BE YOUR OWNSELF
7. Only very little footage of our branded product in the final video is necessary. The focus is on the lifestyle or achievement of the candidates. It is not a product video.
8. We will post this video on various social media platforms.
9. Video duration will be around 120 second
10. Shooting place can be anywhere in Vietnam, wherever appropriate and good to the story. Please feel free to suggest.
11. Resolution: at least 1080p
12. Video aspect ratio: 16:9
6 freelancers are bidding on average $1221 for this job
I am confident to complete this project with my experiences and skills related to video editing. Please consider my profile and bid details and give a feedback soon if suitable profile for you.