We are an Australian based wedding videography business looking to expand our team and establish a long-term working relationship with an experienced, professional wedding video editor. We book on average 50+ weddings a year so there's plenty of work for the right person.
- Work in Final Cut Pro X (no exceptions)
- Understand how to colour grade
- Be familiar with FilmConvert (plugin) or be willing to learn it
- Be able to match our style and follow our lead
- Have exceptional attention to detail
- Be reliable, honest and punctual
- Speak decent English
- Provide us with a link to your wedding film portfolio
- Have the ability to download large amounts of data
We will provide you with:
- A contract to sign before we work together
- Licensed music for each film
- Examples of our previous work
- A project brief for each film
You'll be working closely with our head editor for your first few edits. The goal is for you to be able to edit the films yourself, start to finish, with little to no input from us moving forward. We want to be receiving a finished product from you each and every time.
Our highlight films are quite simple films around 3 minute mark, mostly chronological, have no narrative but include some ambient audio from the day, e.g., laughter, applause, etc. Pay is $150AUD per film if you can produce a finished product - from cutting to colour grading and audio adjustments when necessary.
If you're interested, please send us a message with a link to your portfolio. We hope to hear from you soon.