I need a PA to work Manilla timezone, 11am to 8pm.
I need a PA to keep me organised and take an active role in handling my clients and other contractors I hire.
You MUST have positive feedback on your profile to apply for this job.
FLUENT English required.
Estimated 10 hours per week to begin with, it will increase over time.
This work can abe done from your computer and I only need you to be available for short periods of time throughout the day to send an email, or to chat with me about tasks. So you are able to do other work for other clients. Approximately 10 hours per week will be needed initially with possibly more hours given as we go.
Voice chat via WhatsApp, Skype, FaceTime, Viber, or a similar smartphone app is required. I need to send you voice messages when I'm not in the office, using my iPhone.
I need someone who can:
- Handle all my emails and respond on my behalf. This will require you calling me and asking what kind of response is required. Over time you'll learn more and more and be able to respond yourself.
- Organise tasks that my contractors need.
- Follow things up... you'll need to keep yourself organised so if you're waiting a response from someone and you don't get it... that you follow them up or contact me to say you've received no response.
- Help me manage my tasks in my productivity software.
- Collaborate with me one-on-one on technical writing of big data online courses.
- Remind me of things I need to do that I said I would do for folks.
- help me organize my travel plans, optimize my travel hacking credit card points.
- perform quality online research, ability to filter past just the first results and provide a synthesis of information from multiple sources with references
- transcribe video content.
- create meeting minutes and follow up notes from video recordings.
IMPORTANT: You must be able / willing to speak (voice) with me over WhatsApp or similar smartphone app (Where voice messages can be left, as well as voice chatting can be done). The idea is I speak to you (or sometimes send a voice message), and you do the typing rather than me doing the typing.
IMPORTANT: I am looking for someone who is reasonable tech-savvy. Many of my emails are about big data or programming. It's preferable if you understand these concepts on a technical level. You won't be doing this technical work... but you will be liaising with contractors who are doing this technical work.
NOTE: If you have marketing experience (design, print, copyrighting, etc) then that helps as well - but not totally necessary.
I'll route certain emails from my project management software to you. You contact me on Skype / Viber / similar and tell me what questions have come in from a contractor. I'll explain what my reply should be and you type / send the reply
A certain email might be asking for some information that can easily be found on Google somewhere. You find it, and send it to that person.
Throughout the day I might send you a few voice recordings of things I need done, or emails that need to be sent. You'd listen / transcribe the audio and send the email.
I said I'd handle a particular problem but you see that nothing has been done yet. You contact me to ask why I haven't done it, or if you should update the other party to let them know I'm delayed.
So it's all quite basic PA stuff, mostly typing / emails, but you MUST be able to ensure everything is followed-up on so things aren't forgotten.
This job MAY lead to more "office management" work where you handle more and more of my correspondence, research, planning, co-ordinating my calendar, etc. It all depends on how good you are!
To apply, please outline your experience with I.T, marketing, and of course PA / typing. Outline your availability and confirm that you can voice communicate using a smartphone app... AND please tell me the capital of Thailand in your application... and confirm that you speak FLUENT English
42 freelancers are bidding on average $6/hour for this job
I been a Content Moderator for over 4 years in an Australian E-Commerce Site, my superiors are based there in Australia. We interact each other via Skype , Hangout and Slack.
Hi there, I'm from the Philippines and I have been a freelancer for 7 years. I can help you out and be your virtual assistant. I'm always online. Can we discuss. Thanks, Joel