We are in need of program written in Visual Basic that does the following:
1. Software gets the ID of MySQL record
2. Connects to MySQL and takes the filename for the ID
3. Opens the file (ZIP archive)
4. Opens MS Word files that are inside the archive
5. Prints out the opened file with graphical printer (Miraplacid Publisher or any other):
a. Every page is a separate GIF image
b. Low resolution (~20-30 dpi), small size (W:100-150px)
c. saves the images to folder according to ID and/or Word filename
6. Insert the status of printout back to MySQL
- The software should run as Windows Service or .NET Web service and accept triggers via TCP/IP on specified port.
- Simple GUI to get the status and stats of the software is also needed.
- Usage of MS Office 2007 DLL libraries
Added a drawing showing in more detailed of what we need.
25 freelancers are bidding on average $982 for this job
we can help you with this project as we have an application that is also downloading and priting MS Word files from an FTP and updating the db. pls see PM for details, thanks.
I am very much interested in doing this job. I can handle projects as customer's satisfaction. It will be nice to work with you. I have understood the project and wish to work with. Thanks. ResonanceIT
Hello There, We are familier with Word VBA and i have worked with word's interop as well as direct binding with the project. Please feel free if you need to discuss more. Cheers.