my website was hacked previously, we have since changed the IP address and website hosting service have since cleaned up the website
1) Check that the website is free against all types of malware
2) Set up website protection against hackers for my website and wordpress
3) 6 months check that the website is not attacked
4) Ensure google starts indexing website, without the words "this site may be hacked"
Contact me if you are up to it.
Here are a set of clearer requirements primarily centred on the above;
1. He would need to use the "Duplicator" plugin instructions to restore these backup files, since its created from it.
2. From this setup, to check and clean if there are any existing malware or evidence of intrusion or foreign code in both files and database.
3. To clean up any outdated files, like old themes and old plugins that are not in use.
4. To assess plugins that are old and no longer updated in wordpress plugin directory (as non updated plugins are vulnerable). And to recommend new plugins as replacement.
5. To propose a list of measures to improve the security vulnerability of the site. And to implement them after our review. This includes purchase of any plugins needed to secure website against attacks, the license owned by us.
6. If possible, to also implement some means of monitoring to detect future attacks early.
You have the option to clean up the current site, or use a backup set of files that appears to be cleaner.
HI, I can clean your website from virus and Google hacking label "this site may be hacked" within few hours. I have fixed 2k+ wordpress sites from malware successfully. Thanks
18 freelancers are bidding on average $133 for this job
Hi I have 8 years of webmaster and worpdress experience. I will fix your issues, check for virus and will make sure in future it wont happen again. Check my reviews i did this many time.s Thanks Harish
Hi, we are new on the site, we take jobs for less money to build good reputation. Ready to take your project. Here's the reference to our latest work: [login to view URL]