We would like to:
- create a multi-national, multi-lingual site with Wordpress.
- replicate our USA site (10 page site with content blocks) for 30+ countries in 3+ languages. We will have about: 1) ten English sites; one for the UK, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, etc.. 2) ten Spanish sites; one for Mexico, Panama, Costa Rica, etc.. 3) two Portuguese sites; one for Brazil and Portugal to start. // An other option would be to tag which countries should see that specific content block.
- show/hide content blocks based a the country since our offering changes by country
- localize the images so they match the people and architecture of the country
- have an efficient way to update content once and have it update everywhere else automatically. (ex: in case there's a typo, we could update the "Master English" site, and have the content in the ten other country specific sites update automatically)