1. User registration
2. User should also able to book his ticket without registration (guest account)
3. Admin login: the website owner should be able to easily manage, book tickets in particular bus, functionality to add new bus service to new destination point
4. The system should allow the user to select a preferred seat from one of the vacant seats available at the time of booking.
5. The back office users should be able to block/ release booking for preferred seats.
6. The system admin should able to edit /delete user logins.
7. Generate a printable Bus Ticket if the ticket booking and payment is successful at the back office.
8. Ticket code should automatically be sent to user via SMS once the ticket is booked, simultaneously website owner should get a copy of printed ticket code to his email.
9. Back officers can be able to print tickets booked at any-time from the website.
10. If the particular seat is booked and the user made a payment, then the status of the particular seat should be charged (unavailable).
11. Fields validation, generate a page for unsuccessfully booking, session expired, timeout
12. Some details & Important Notes:
About my client: running a private bus service with 150 buses to 10 different destinations in Ghana. Each bus contain 20 -30 seats.
User Registration Page: To create a user login to book his own ticket
User Page: to check his ticket status
Login Page: To login into administration
User Management: To Manage the Users (add/edit/delete/update)
Route Management Activate/Edit/ Delete areas and routes
Back-end settings page: for adding images, content
(iv)Mobile app should be user friendly and easy navigation
28 freelancers are bidding on average $840 for this job
hello how are you? i have good experience in developing android app. please see my portfolio. i read your proposal and can do it perfectly. i hope working your project. please contact with me. thank you.
Hello I have read your requirement and I can do that job as a developer having 5+ years experience so let's connect and discuss further about your requirement