I have an existing member registration site for a non-profit organization where member will join with donation by credit cards / PayPal. It is all fine. But I would like to modify it as follows:
1. Donation part is not required at this moment. So, temporarily it will stop.
2. Member can register through login with ID and Password. This is because to protect unnecessary person to register.
3. After login, they can register in the membership database.
4. In the present membership form, there is lots of input information, but this time I want to use some simple input information as follows (it might change a little).
① First Name
② Middle Name
③ Last Name
⑤ Phone Number
⑥ E-mail address
⑦ Year of become member first time
⑧ Name of Branch of the Association
Note: I do not like delete completely the other input information from the current site
5. All member information should be store in a database, like mysql.
6. Admin can access database, Edit, delete, Add new member.
7. Admin can search member information by Name, by Country, by Position, by phone number etc. Also can save the database for unexpected situation.
8. Unnecessary part of the existing site will not delete, but omit / stop to show this time.
If you are interested to work, let me know. You must be professional.
25 freelancers are bidding on average $145 for this job
Hi there, I would like to help you with this! I am a Bachelor in Information Systems and BI Specialist, working for more than 6 years with development in a healthcare company. Let's talk?