About Audio Exam Creator & Player:
This system gives teachers and students a quick and easy way to do "read-aloud testing”.
Teachers use the Audio Exam Creator app to create and Audio Exam and broadcast it to our server. They receive a test code back and give the test code to any student. Students use the Audio Exam Player app to enter the test code and download the exam. The student’s name and the date of the download go back to the server and then back to the teachers Audio Exam Creator Broadcast page. Learn more at [login to view URL]
For now, the coding work is done, and at this time we need non-coding support for developing the app.
iOS App Developer for Non-coding Support
Non-coding support for iOS app development, planning, research, and implementation of non-coding systems needed for improvements to iOS apps — Audio Exam Creator & Player
Immediate Needs include:
(1) Researching pricing options and assisting in developing strategies for monetizing the apps.
(2) Establishing a strategy for analyzing available data and synthesizing that data so it can be used in decision-making.
(3) Researching coding strategies to approved app functioning and to develop new app features.
(1) experience in iOS development, especially the non-coding aspects of app development,
(2) experience using the tools of App Store connect, Xcode, TestFlight, etc.
(3) experience in using a server with an iOS app
(4) experience in using third-party apps for optimizing the functionality of an app, for App Analytics, for server and app maintenance, etc. (i.e., App Annie, App Store analytics, Google Analytics, Charlie's Proxy, etc.)
(5) proficiency in English - speaking, and writing
13 freelancers are bidding on average $194 for this job
Hello! I have gone through your project description, but I would like to discuss to clear my understanding. Please PM so we can discuss your requirements in more details.Thanks.
Hi! How are you? I am a senior software developer who has rich experience in ios development . I am really interested in your project. I wanna work with you. Thank you.