I have built most of the website and I'm still in the process of updating and improving it as I built it long ago. We have just finished setting up our API software which pushes and pulls data to and from our Point of Sale software in store. The website had been messed up by previous developers I had hired and I have fixed most of the issues myself. I'm sure there is definitely room for improvement still.
Figure 1 is what our product list looks like in the backend of woocommerce currently. (pretty standard)
Figure 2 is what the current specific product layout looks like (pretty standard as well)
Figure 3, 4, 5, 8, 7, and 10 are most of the data that gets uploaded from our Point of Sale.
We can enter any data we want in Figure 7, 8, and 10 in our point of sale system to work with search-ability on the website. We have left them all pretty basic for now just for testing purposes till we figured out what we need to add for search functionality and programming of the woocommerce.
The general layout of the entire website is meant to be 3 parts. First is an informational side of the site which is navigated primarily from the the upper navigation bar. Then a two piece online store . One part is we have an embedded web page ([login to view URL]) from one of our suppliers that is completely separate from us but we get a kickback on all the sales and it drop ships to the customers from their warehouses. The second side ([login to view URL]) which is what we are setting up is our own eCommerce and is integrated with our Point of sale system. We are starting it off simple and only adding products one at a time. These products will be purely random at first as 95% will be clearance items to start. The other 5% will be products we manufacturer or are specialty to us. The products on there right now are just testing products for the most part and will probably not be staying in the final upload of products.
We need someone to set up the [login to view URL] page to look more like [login to view URL] (Figure 13 but with red accent instead of green to match our site) . We really like their layout of the products with the savings in the top corner and regular price and sale price at the bottom and then nothing when not on sale (Figure 14). Plus an excerpt of the description and part number are perfect too. We have custom attributes programmed to send from our point of sale (Figure 7,8, and 9). One of which is for brands not sure if its possible for us to tie the custom attribute for brand to what logo could come up in the image like they do with "Gigabyte" (Figure 14).
I really like how memory express allows multiple selections on the side bar when you want to narrow down the search (Figure 11and [login to view URL]). Most sites when you click one option the rest of the options disappear which I personally find very frustrating as a consumer. Their "Search Within" option is great too (Figure 12)
To start I would like to make the side menu be the main three attributes we have already setup of Category, Sub-Category, and Brand and then a "search within selection" which would search the large description and part number.
1. The shop page ([login to view URL]) is now blank unless I do a search using the Themify - WooCommerce Product Filter plug in.
2. The integration software was not able to send data directly to the built in category and sub categories in woocommerce directly so we setup up custom attributes. We can add more custom attributes if required.
The website is [login to view URL]
Woocommerce with already purchases plugins
Themify Product filter plugin
Yoast SEO premium and Yoast woocommerce premium
Amazon & Ebay integration plugin
Facebook Integration plugin
I'm open to other suggestions on improvements needed.
46 freelancers are bidding on average $1174 for this job
I saw the problem that has been messed by old developer. I saw all the PNG. i understood what is the problem and i can resolve all the problem. Can we discuss
I have read your project description and can setup Woocommerce shopping page in quick time . I have experience working with Divi . Let's talk over in chat and discuss there