I need someone to set up an EXCELLENT google hangout for me.
This project received 3 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $314 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I don't know what the 'skills' I require are, so finally picked that.
I broadcast a live audio meditation to paying/subscribing women around the world M-F at 7am, right now on FB [url removed, login to view] were on Periscope but that was a headache for a variety of reasons. I don't need video, only audio, but if its video, thats fine. Here si the site: [url removed, login to view]
FB is not ideal because all of the women want to avoid social media and while the page is restricted, it feels public.
I am searching for the right solution. I want simply the ability to stream audio for my site and then keep it up on my site for 24 hours for their use, before archiving it (NOT for the women to use or have access to after the 24 hours have elapsed, only me).
The key aspects are:
clean and simple, the subscriber goes directly to my site, enters their password, gains access, joins either the LIVE broadcast or tunes in sometime during the next 24 hours. I don't mind manually removing the broadcasts and saving elsewhere.
After speaking to several experts, it appears that unless I can spend 500+ right now, the easiest and most expedient way to manage this in the short term is to create a Google Hangout.
That way, I can delete the audio when I want, women who are not not he 7am call can access it afterwards, and I only have to have members as those who are actually paying subscribers.
I am looking for:
1. someone who is very good at this and can get it done by Wednesday.
2. someone who knows how to explain the whole thing to me
someone who knows if I can create some kind of chat room or way for listeners to comments during the broadcast
4. someone who knows whether or not its possible to customize the 'look' of the page
5. someone who knows if its possible to somehow 'embed' Hangouts onto my site itself or does everyone have to go to ugly Google Hangout
6. ideally someone who can maybe speak on the phone once/twice so I can explain more fully. If thats not part of it, then someone who can easily relate to someone who knows little about technology ecetera.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online