We need an experienced web developer to create a new site with WordPress that replicates the polling function in an existing Android app. Project is laid out in detail in the spec, but certain things can be negotiated/discussed/done differently if you suggest. You will preferably have an Android so you can download the app and fully understand the functionality available.
1. Create a basic templated wordpress site on [login to view URL]
2. Setup users ability to authenticate via OpenID Connect (SSO) (Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Twitter, Yahoo, Windows Live)
3. Recreate polling creation screens from existing Android app (Mei), then make API calls to create poll
4. Recreate screen showing existing poll listing based on Android app UI, using existing API
5. Setup a method for users to pay for Polling for Business via WordPress eCommerce
6. Create capability to export poll results to XLS or CSV file (if closed) in Running Polls Screen
In your response, please detail any implementation concerns and discuss how you plan to implement, and how long you think this project would take.
Further work is available dependent on performance (e.g. integration into our existing site)