Connection between WooCommerce (WordPress web store) and Sage 300 ERP.
1) Has a new order happened on the web store? Tell Sage 300 about it so that our internal team can start to act and fulfill the order.
-- New sales order record
-- New customer record
-- Other things we should be syncing?
2) Has new inventory been received? Tell WooCommerce about it so our in stock / not in stock appears correct for customers on the web site.
3) Does a B2B customer have an account that with overdue payment? Are they over their credit limit?
4) Communicate the customer's account status to WooCommerce from Sage 300 so that we can tell the customer to take issue a payment.
5) Has the customer's order been shipped? Sage 300 knows because the shipper uses Sage 300 for order processing. We need to tell WooCommerce so the customer can check their order status on the web site.
Is this kind of data exchange possible? Is there any kind of data mapping tool that we can use to add or modify field mappings between the systems?
Prior Experience in Sage 300 ERP system API integration essential. The system is very complex and these skills are essential.
Product range is 7000 sku's
API integration of the following
Familiar with building promotions within Woodpress/ Woo Commerce
Strong Graphic design skills that we modern and the latest looks and feel.
14 freelancers are bidding on average $4449 for this job
hello there, core expertise in wordpress and woocommerce [login to view URL] can we do quick chat to know project details any ref weblink? looking forward thanks, dinotech team