Notifications for Contest Entries
You will be informed when:
- a freelancer makes a submission
- a freelancer messages you regarding your contest
- there are new Top contests posted
When designers or freelancers submit their first entry to your contest, we’ll let you know by posting a notification on the newsfeed of your Dashboard page and by sending you an email.
By default, you should receive all your notifications via email and/or Dashboard newsfeed. However, if you’ve formerly made changes with your notification settings, you can turn them on again.
Here's how to do it:
1. Click your profile picture at the upper right part of your page.
2. Select Settings.
3. Select Notifications.
4. Locate the "Notifications from your posted contests" section. For the “When you receive an entry for your contest” option, toggle it on (if it's blue, it's ON).