I am interested in working in the data science field, and more broadly, in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. I also work in computer vision with impressive results.
I have good knowledge of AI implications to business strategies and developing my AI skills targeting mainly Machine Learning.
I have extensive EPC / EPCM experience working in large infrastructure projects in Engineering, Estimations, Analysis, Commissioning, Startup, Functional Management, Project Management, and Business Development. Experience and roles accumulated over more than eighteen years.
My capabilities can be summarized as follows:
1. Python programming using data science and AI packages such as NumPy, pandas, matplotlib, seaborn, PyTorch.
2. Computer Vision using opencv
3. Data analysis: Applying formal analysis, seeing the unseen, dashboarding, predicting, and estimating
4. Microsoft Office, VBA: Normal application use with advanced capabilities like functions, layouts as well as programming using the related VBA.
5. Extensive knowledge of C, C++, Visual C, J2ME.
6. Microstation VBA: Although I am not using Microstation for modeling or drafting, I used its VBA capabilities to automate modeling and drafting.