I am professional developer with over 14 years of experience in web scraping. I have been doing business on (Ukraine freelance website) where I am one of the top developers, and I have very extensive experience in PHP, web scraping, import/export in databases of all CMS.
More than 1500 projects, 700+ reviews, 15 years expiriense.
1. Supplier product catalog synchronization:
Automatic launch (Cron)
Adding new products
Updating availability and prices
Markup (percentage, formula, depending on category/brand/price range)
API, XML, WSDL, Json, parsing any websites
Import to Shopify, Wordpress+Woocomerce, Opencart, Prestashop, Bitrix, Webasyst, Joomla+Virtuemart/Joomshopping, Drupal, Magento, Netcat, CS Cart, DLE, ModX, Vamshop and other CMS
Possible export to CSV, XLS, XLSX, API, XML, SQL.
HTML log with display of all actions of the last script launch
If you have suppliers who provide information in any structured format and you need to synchronize your product catalog with your website, automatically update prices and product availability.
2. Export of your products to marketplaces:
Ebay, Amazon, Wildberries, YandexMarket
CSV, XLS, XLSX, API, XML
If you sell your products on third-party websites and you need automatic synchronization of availability and prices.
3. Parsing bookmakers' websites with email/telegram notifications
1xbet, 1xstavka, marathonet, fonbet, betcity, betfair, betsapi, pinnacle
Line, live, line closure, new events in the line
4. Collection and processing of any type of information through the internet with saving in any structured format.
5. Monitoring of data (prices, announcements, available slots, updates/new information) with instant notification.
For more detailed information, please see the portfolio.