• DMA Gold ARC award winner for catalog design of "Times Past".
• 12 years of experience in the design field specializing in Art Direction, Catalog Production, Magazine Ads, Tee Shirt Design, Illustration, Web Showcases/buttons
• 2 years as a Graphic Designer with Connexus Credit Union (2005-2007)
• 1 year full time freelance design (2004-2005)
• 6 years as a Print Graphic Designer with Eastbay (1997-2003)
• 2 years as Freelance Designer for WSI Manufacturing (2000-2002)
• 3 years as a Catalog Artist for Motorbooks International (1994-1997)
• Associate Degree in Commercial Art from St. Paul Technical College. 1992-1994
• Macintosh platform as it relates to design: Catalog Magician, Quark Express, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Image Ready, Adobe Indesign, Adobe GoLive, Painter, Freehand and others.