Invite Freelancer to Project
You don't seem to have an active project at the moment. Why not post a project now? It's free!Post a Project
- 100%Jobs Completed
- 100%On Budget
- 100%On Time
- N/ARepeat Hire Rate
Niel D._Malay_Freelance_$10_4days_20cmt+1 post_30/1/2018
“He is great freelancer and I very happy to work with him. Thanks you and keep passion in freelancing on”canary1411 7 months ago
Business Applications Support / Customer EngineerMar 2016
• Provide support business applications such as identity management, ordering and invoicing, online tools and services, and reference data.
Technical Support SpecialistAug 2014 - Feb 2016 (1 year)
• Support a proprietary company that aims to improve safety and lower the cost of healthcare. • Administer database, workstations, and client machine. • Basic SQL knowledge that involves query, delete, update database tables but not limited to rebuild and recovering the database. • Responsible in resolving software issue and identifying network problem.
IT Service Desk AnalystMar 2012 - Aug 2014 (2 years)
• Provide comprehensive first-tier phone support for an Australia-based mining company. • Provide remote desktop support for multiple applications for inbound, outbound and email. • Initiate triage assistance for escalated tickets. • Ad-hoc task as a Service Request Analyst: administer, add and modify Active Directory accounts. Use the same application to deploy software.
IT Service Desk AnalystJun 2010 - Feb 2012 (1 year)
• Troubleshoot technical issues reported by retail bankers regarding the following applications: VPN, network printer set up, computer how to, Microsoft Office tools • Provide remote assistance via Microsoft Office Communicator, Remote Connect or Ultra VNC Viewer. • Perform password reset for multiple user applications. • Provide assistance with process related questions with Mortgage Banking Home Finance.
Technical Support RepresentativeSep 2009 - Apr 2010 (7 months)
• Provide basic troubleshooting for Xbox hardware issue. • Determine customer’s replacement eligibility (console) and track shipment status. • Understand and explain billing charges related to Xbox Live subscription. • Offer retention and work on saving customer’s Xbox Live accounts
Technical Support RepresentativeJan 2008 - Jun 2009 (1 year)
• Provide inbound support assistance for US Based Telecommunication account [Cricket]. • Support end users on how to use their mobile feature. • Provide assistance with their billing concern / charges.
Diploma in Network Technology and Telecommunications2010 - 2012 (2 years)
ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management (2014)Peoplecert
The Foundation exam is the entry level certification and offers you a general awareness of the key elements, concepts and terminology used in the ITIL® service lifecycle, including the links between lifecycle stages, the processes used and their contribution to service management practices.
Greater than a tourist - Kuala Lumpur
Greater Than a Tourist is a book series written by locals for tourists. There are currently 100 books on Amazon in this series. The book includes 50 tips and each book is about 9,000 words. This gave me a great opportunity to put my name in Amazon as a writer. It also gave me chance to gave my input from a different perspective.
Preferred Freelancer Program SLA92%
US English Level 187%
Filipino to English Translation77%
- Payment Verified
- Phone Verified
- Email Verified