Invite Freelancer to Project
You don't seem to have an active project at the moment. Why not post a project now? It's free!Post a Project
- N/AJobs Completed
- N/AOn Budget
- N/AOn Time
- N/ARepeat Hire Rate
Anju Sharma Yoga Classes
Jain Chanderi Wala
Go Gorgeous Creation
Deputy General ManagerApr 2016 - Jan 2017 (9 months)
• Play a key role in the development of strategic plans that align with enterprise infrastructure and development standards to meet business requirements. This includes managing the full life-cycle of applications and/or infrastructure (portfolio management). • Appropriately apply tools, products, processes and technology to meet business needs in accordance with the current IT strategy for a division.
Assistant General ManagerMar 2014 - Apr 2016 (2 years)
• Serve as a single point of contact for information technology (IT) requests/initiatives at the unit(s) including request coordination and [login to view URL] in the unit/division meetings as required. • Manage the infrastructure portfolio management process for the unit(s).
Project ManagerJan 2011 - Mar 2014 (3 years)
• Participate in the project planning process of new products and/or major improvements to existing products. Work to acquire a solid foundation in project management discipline and experience in managing project teams. • Provide overall team or department leadership to a group of professional staff, for organizational, employee and project goals.
Technical LeadMar 2009 - Jan 2011 (1 year)
• Identify, analyze and select information technology and business practices to support strategic business process/plans. • Participate as required to design, develop, test and integrate applications of medium complexity. • Participate in the implementation of information technology and business processes of medium complexity.
System AnalystMar 2007 - Mar 2009 (2 years)
• Identify, analyze and apply information technology and business practices to support strategic business process/plans. • Participate as required to design, develop, test and integrate applications of low-medium complexity. • Participate in the implementation of information technology and business processes of low-medium complexity.
Senior Software EngineerAug 2006 - Mar 2007 (7 months)
• Learn how to identify, analyze and apply information technology and business practices to support strategic business process/plans. • Participate as required to design, develop, test and integrate the technology of low complex. • Participate in the implementation of information technology and business processes of low to medium complexity.
Senior Software EngineerFeb 2004 - Aug 2006 (2 years)
• Involved in analysis of client requirements, design of new solutions for the existing system to enhance the usability and scope for the CMS system. ContentXpress (CMS), powered by Postnuke, is a complete website and content management system that offers a rich set of features to build and manage a dynamic website. • Provide ability to the DSM owner to Enable/Add a language of his choice to be used in the CP and for the DSM owner to perform the actual translations of items in the CP.
Project LeadJul 2000 - Feb 2004 (3 years)
• Involved in analysis of client requirements, design of new solutions for the existing system to enhance the usability and scope for the Touch Screen System.
Master of Computer Applications (M.C.A.)2000 - 2002 (2 years)
Bachelor of Computer Applications (B.C.A.)1997 - 2000 (3 years)
CDAC - Diploma in Advanced Computing2003 - 2004 (1 year)
Project Management Professional (2013)Project Management Institute
The PMP is recognized the world over as the gold standard in project management. The Project Management Professional (PMP) is the most important industry-recognized certification for project managers.
IELTS (2016)IDP Education Pune
IELTS is the world's most popular English test for higher education and global migration.
SCWCD (2006)Sun Certified Web Component Developer
Sun Certified Web Component Developer (SCWCD) is a specialty performance-based certification program that targets information related to Web applications.
SCJP (2004)Sun Certified Java Programmer
Sun Certified Java Programmer (SCJP) certification is for programmers interested in demonstrating proficiency in the fundamentals of the Java programming language.
MySQL Level 182%
PHP Level 180%
US English Level 177%
- Facebook Connected
- Payment Verified
- Phone Verified
- Email Verified