A dynamic graphic designer and illustrator with a solid background in advertising.
My abilities and experience are far-ranging. I am well versed in different areas of design and have successfully designed solutions for print media and websites.
My key duties and responsibilities include, among others, the following:
· Understanding the client’s needs and developing suitable concepts;
· Estimating the amount of time needed to complete projects;
· Designing different types of illustrations and layouts as per brand guidelines;
· Produce excellent visual solutions;
· Working with different types of media;
· Working alone or as part of a team as per requirements of the project;
· Collaborating with copywriters, photographers, printers, and account
managers to give the best service to the clients.
I am comfortable with Mac OS X as well as Windows
Really enjoyed working with this freelancer, has great eye for detail. Won my contest pretty clearly in my eyes, nailed the styling I was after perfectly. Really happy. Also did some extra things for me no charge, will hire again for future illustration needs!!
Liaising with clients, in order to understand and interpret their business needs; Brainstorming and mocking up design ideas; Creating images and designs by using the traditional hand skills of drawing, alongside other techniques, to meet design briefs; Presenting ideas to clients; Meeting with clients and adjusting designs to fit their needs or taste; Using computer software to execute designs; Working with others to complete the final product.
Certificate in Computer Graphics
Professional Studies Center "Rom Express"
Successful completion of graphic design courses and demonstration of skills in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Corel Draw.
Contact Vladimir S. about your job
Log in to discuss any details over chat.
US English 1 93% Adobe Illustrator CS5 1 85% Employer Orientation Exam 1 80% Freelancer Orientation 1 75%