Fix advert webite jobs

Filter

My recent searches
Filter by:
Budget
to
to
to
Type
Skills
Languages
    Job State
    12 fix advert webite jobs found, pricing in USD
    Updating an existing site 6 days left
    VERIFIED

    You have to be a wordpress guru t...being bigger ones - so they are seperated will pay 10% of the cost agreed and the remaining 90% when the job is satisfactorily done. please note: that this site is a fixed advert revenue site and the ability to easily add, manage, maintain blocks of adverts and track their individual clicks or views is important.

    $289 (Avg Bid)
    $289 Avg Bid
    96 bids
    Website Virus Fix 5 days left
    VERIFIED

    No More Bids Please....contacted me. Hi there. My wordpress web site [login to view URL] is not loading on desktop and the Norton messages are attached. Need someone to check it out and fix the problem please. Many thanks and I look forward to hearing from you. Of course I'll give you wordpress access details when required. Regards Andrew

    $89 (Avg Bid)
    $89 Avg Bid
    56 bids

    Need a website in PHP Laravel to be designed from scratch.

    $546 (Avg Bid)
    $546 Avg Bid
    29 bids

    I receive error when i try mint zerocoin, so i need to fix it

    $25 (Avg Bid)
    $25 Avg Bid
    1 bids
    Trophy icon Design von Drucksorten 1 day left

    i need a design simular to this draft. Choose any pic from this webite: [login to view URL] If i like it, i will buy the photo on Fotolia.com. Instead of Fox5 Logo, take this logo: [login to view URL]

    $15 (Avg Bid)
    Guaranteed
    $15
    13 entries
    build webite 3 days left
    VERIFIED

    A computer reservation system or central reservation system[1] (CRS) is a computerized system used to store and retrieve information and conduct transactions related to air travel, hotels, car rental, or other activities. Originally designed and operated by airlines, CRSs were later extended for the use of travel agencies. Global distribution systems (GDS) book and sell tickets for multiple airlin...

    $19 (Avg Bid)
    $19 Avg Bid
    5 bids

    I need someon...subdomain. 2.) I need MLM support for wowonder referral system. 3.) Paid impression where members earn from adverts and share profit with admin instead of admin getting the whole advert money.. We want to split the revenue generated to members as well.. 4.) I need the currency to be in Naira because it is used basically in Nigeria..

    $78 (Avg Bid)
    $78 Avg Bid
    8 bids
    Upgrade and Fix Magento 2 days left
    VERIFIED

    1. Upgrade magento 2.1.9 to latest version and resolve conflicts 2. Update current theme to the latest version and fix conflicts and keep custom codes that were created by the previous team 3. Upgrade all plugins to latest versions 4. Preselect size if only 1 size exist 5. Ability to show videos in product gallery

    $492 (Avg Bid)
    $492 Avg Bid
    109 bids

    Our project is related to LED lamps (floor, table ...rhythms. We've made a website and going to make social media ads, and we need a brilliant copywriter who can rewrite what we already have and who can generate best ads for our advert campaigns. It should be a copywriter with a technical background and knowing how to make best selling ads and texts.

    $118 (Avg Bid)
    $118 Avg Bid
    35 bids

    Pictures automatically resize on different monitors for wixs webite eg phone, laptop, computer, ipad

    $18 (Avg Bid)
    $18 Avg Bid
    6 bids

    We need the following male voice recording for a corporate company with background music for both the Welcome and the Advert section (which will play while the caller is on hold). "Welcome to Multisure. For reception dial 1, to take out a new policy dial 2, to update your profile dial 3, for funeral claims dial 4, for legal assistance dial 5, for

    $28 (Avg Bid)
    $28 Avg Bid
    12 bids

    Language: English Country setting: Ghana, TIMELINE: short story line (15-20sec) , How to post property on website (10-15 sec), other (5-10sec)

    $117 (Avg Bid)
    $117 Avg Bid
    44 bids