Main job functions:
1) Leadership duties –
o Independently manage & Service the customers – Such as, receive POs, enter them in the system, and manage the incoming and outbound shipments.
o Manage the needs of the overseas clients.
o Calling customers for appointments – Calling the customers and securing appointments with them. A thorough knowledge of the product lines is required. Initially, this responsibility could take up majority of the employee’s time.
2) Administrative duties – Basic book keeping; Travel plans; Mailing packets; Retail surveys; manage the incoming and outbound shipments.
3) Any other tasks & duties that are deemed necessary to meet the company’s short and long term goals.
Preferred Skills, Education & Experience:
• Demonstrated high level of proficiency in the suite of Microsoft software packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) and web collaboration tools
• Demonstrated ability to use and learn new software applications
• Coordinate workflow and direct the work of others; coordinate and perform multiple activities efficiently; work effectively under pressure with frequent interruptions; understand and carry out oral and written instructions; establish and maintain cooperative and effective relationships with those contacted in the course of work.
• Proven ability to handle multiple priorities and requests promptly and effectively.
• Established ability to be proactive in addressing organizational needs.
• Experience successfully communicating, both verbally and written.
• Must be flexible and adaptable to extend work hours as needed.
• Must be willing to take a drug test and submit to a background investigation as part of the selection process.
• Must be 18 years or older.
21 freelancers are bidding on average $10/hour for this job
Dear Sir, I am Sanjib Chakraborty. I read out your proposal and I hope I will be complete your work. Can You give me a chance to working with you ? I will be waiting for Your kind response. Thank You. Sanjib